Hultafors Aluminium Pry Bar With Pinch Point
Able to withstand high breaking loads. The bent point prevents you trapping your fingers close to the floor. Can be used when tear down moulds.
- Manufactured in “Aerospace aluminium” for high strength and less flexing.
- Aluminium pry bars are lighter and easier to work with, especially when working at shoulder height.
- An aluminium tool does not rust, and has a better resistance to cold.
- It can be bent about three times as much as a steel tool without being deformed.
- The tip is made of hardened steel ‘SB-27’ and will therefore last for a long time.