We try to get 80% of orders sent from our stock held in the UK and these are normally received within 72hrs via DPD couriers, the other 20% goes direct from Snickers Central warehouse in Poland, through UPS couriers. These deliveries can now take up to 7 working days (if not stopped at Customs).
Your receipt will show the shipping date as well as the anticipated delivery time.
UK Mainland Delivery:-
£0.00 – £125.00 will be charged £5.95 + Vat
Orders over £125.00 will not be charged for delivery but the £5.95 + Vat cost would be deducted if the order is returned for a Refund or if the items being refunded bring the original order below the Free Delivery threshold. Sadly we can not give free carriage on items that are just viewed and returned. If an item(s) returned for exchange a subsidized re delivery carriage charge of £3.00 + Vat will be required. An invoice will be emailed or text with a payment link.
Northern Ireland:- SnickersUK.com will charge a Non Refundable Flat Rate of £8.99 + Vat to ship to all BT* postcodes. If an item(s) returned for exchange a subsidized re-delivery carriage charge of £4.50 + Vat will be required. An invoice will be emailed or text with a payment link.
ROI Shipping :- SnickersUK.com will still ship to Southern Ireland after Brexit for the non refundable set price of £12.50. Just enter your order online and change the country code to Republic of Ireland – If the country code is not changed your order will not be processed. New customs rules mean that UK VAT will be removed as the couriers will contact you directly for ROI VAT and Duty payments. (See Customs Link) If an item(s) returned for exchange a subsidized re-delivery carriage charge of £6.25 will be required. An invoice will be emailed or text with a payment link.
Channel Islands Shipping:- This will be calculated once you are at the checkout and your full address is entered, then the VAT will also be removed.
- UK Mainland Under £125.00 Net; £5.95 + VAT (Exchange re delivery £3.00 + Vat)
- UK Mainland Over £125.01 Net FREE DELIVERY (Exchange re delivery £3.00 + Vat)
- Northern Ireland; Flat Rate £8.99 + VAT (Exchange re delivery £4.50 + Vat)
- ROI; Flat Rate £12.50 (Exchange re delivery £6.25 Net) Exchange marked as zero charge and cross referenced to previous charged purchase to prevent further charges your end)
- Remote Locations Post Codes (IV IM PO3 ZE PA) Flat Rate £12.00 + Vat (Exchange re delivery £6.00 + Vat)
Shipping And Handling
In most cases goods will be delivered by courier and will require a signature. Small parcels may be posted.
We use either DPD or UPS, both deliver between 8am and 6pm. As they work to a route we are unable to give them a required time so please make sure there will be access for the delivery to be made between these hours. UPS have a vast amount of pick up / collection shops most of which are within 10 minutes of the customers address. These are often used if the first attempted delivery has failed and are normally open early to late making them a convenient alternative.
Carriage charges will cover two consecutive weekday attempts at the delivery address given when the order is placed.
Should a third attempt or a change of address be requested then further costs will be incurred. If the delivery is refused the cost of Return will be deducted from any Refund.
As we ship from different warehouses you may receive more than one delivery. If this is the case it will be shown on the bottom of your Sales Receipt.
Should you request that the goods be left without a signature or through the settings on your couriers App or by replying to the couriers text or email, SnickersUK.com will take no responsibility if the package goes missing. By requesting that the goods are left this way the customer is taking full responsibility for their safety. Any problems with your delivery must be reported to us within 48 hours.
All sales will be in sterling and VAT will be charged at the current UK rate.
Phone Number – Supplying us with a contact number can assist us and the courier should any issues arise.
Back Orders – Our site shows all items within the Snickers range that are available to order. Due to the volume of orders we receive and the different warehouses we have available from which to source the items we are unable to show live stocks. If an item is going to be out of stock for longer than 15 working days from the date of your order we will contact you by phone (if a number is supplied) or by email to advise of this and to offer other options. If under 15 days we will place the item on back order and part ship any other items that are on your order.
**If you wish to check the status of an item before placing your order just email firstname.lastname@example.org giving the product code with colour and size where applicable.
** Please be aware that once your order has been placed we will be unable to make any changes****