Solid Gear Ocean Safety Trainer – Internal Use
SOLID GEAR Ocean, where durability meets lightness, comfort and flexibility. Introducing the pouring polyurethane technology in midsoles, together with a thin rubber outsole, results in a very lightweight and durable safety shoe.
Upper with shell functionality creates a durable and smooth product without unnecessary stitching. Non metallic protection in toe cap and penetration board. BOA® lacing system for an easy instep and perfect fit.
ESD dissipative according to DIN EN 61340.
- Strong and durable upper with shell function
- Poured PU midsole
- BOA® system
- Metal free
- Fiberglass toe cap
- Upper: Full leather with TPU reinforcements
- Outsole: Anti-slip and oil resistant rubber
- Midsole: Poured PU Footbed: Highly breathable, moisture wicking and antibacterial PU foam
- Fit: Wide
- Protection: Fiberglass toe cap and composite plate
- Safety standard: EN 20345:2011 S1P, SRC, ESD
Brand: Solid Gear Footwear