Snickers 6902 Flexiwork Holster Pocket Trousers
These trousers have a more “MODERN” cut compared to our 3 series range. This makes them slimmer in the leg, thigh and waist. Please allow for this when choosing your size and class all sizes as “up to”.The label inside the trousers show a different size as Snickers use the same tags as they use in the loose-fitting 3 series. Please do not think you’ve been sent the wrong size. Our size chart is accurate for the 6 series range.
Taking working comfort and flexibility to the extreme.
Super-light work trousers in high-tech body-mapped design, combining ventilating stretch fabric with Cordura® reinforcements and holster pockets for outstanding freedom of movement and functionality.
- High-tech body-mapped design with super-light ventilating stretch fabric and true pre-bent legs for extreme comfort and freedom of movement
- Advanced KneeGuard with stretch fabric above knees, keeping your Knee Pads in optimum position in every move for superior comfort and protection
- Tough Cordura® reinforcements at the knees, leg ends and pockets, including the holster pockets, for enhanced durability
- Easy—to-access holster pockets with zipped compartment, leg pockets including knife fastener, mobile phone compartment and detachable ID-badge holder
- Integrated yet detachable hardwearing belt with easy-to-close durable Polyamide buckle for superior waist fit and comfort
Material: Super-light yet hardwearing Cordura® stretch and rip-stop fabric. 88% Cordura®, 12% Elastan, 270 g/m². 65% polyester 35% cotton, 200 g/m². Featuring 100% Cordura®-Polyamide reinforcements.
Part of the FlexiWork Trousers Range
Brand: Snickers Workwear
“AMAZING! Firstly I’d like to thank the guys & ladies at the shop for guiding me to the correct sizing to suit me and now the product….. how brilliant! nothing else comes close, very flexible and strong, lots of pockets and some with zippers too which is very handy if you want to keep some money and a phone in your pocket, nice stealthy and yet functional reflective piping in fact lots of nice touches added I haven’t even got round to using yet, I personally now own three pairs of these because I don’t want to be without them if they are being washed.
only one thing left to add don’t forget the snickers knee pads”
More than a bit pricey but very nice. So far they are worth the cost. Definitely feel like they are quality – GT