Hultafors OKR GH Rescue Knife
Craftsman’s knife with friction grip and serrated blade that is optimized for cutting through hard or tough surfaces as well as ropes and strapping band especially where tension to the material is applied, designed with a dull point to minimise sharps injuries.
- It features a unique function for attaching the holster around a button on your work clothes so that it does not come loose whilst still being easy to remove.
- The blade is made from 2.0 mm stainless steel that has been hardened to 57–59 HRC.
- The cutting edge has been sharpened in several stages, 60mm of the blade are serrated to increase cutting power and the tip is blunt.
- The handle is made from super-durable PP plastic and fitted with a Santoprene friction grip.
- The holster can be attached to both a belt and a button on your work clothes.If your belt is thick, cut away the small pin on the cover.
- Rescue knife OKR GH fits in the same holster as HVK.