Hultafors PK GH Precision Knife
Craftsman’s knife with friction grip adapted to work where more precision is required such as removing burr of plastic pipes, carving or places with limited access. It features a unique function for attaching the holster around a button on your work clothes so that it does not come loose whilst still being easy to remove.
- The blade is made from Japanese knife steel, 2.0 mm carbon steel that has been hardened to 58–60 HRC.
- The cutting edge has been sharpened in several stages, with a final honingon a leather strop.
- The handle is made from super-durable PP plastic and fitted with a Santoprene friction grip.
- The holster can be attached to both a belt and a button on your work clothes.If your belt is thick, cut away the small pin on the cover.
- Precision knife PK GH fits in the same holster as HVK.