Hultafors OK1 Outdoor Knife
A powerful, durable outdoor knife with a larger handle suitable for tough tasks in the field. The hardwearing textile beltloop allows up to 80mm wide belts and is equipped with a pocket for a fire starter. The blade has a scandi grind &is made from Japanese knife steel, 3.0 mm carbon steel that has been hardened to 58–60 HRC.
- It has a rust protective electrophoretic deposition coating to withstand corrosion.
- The grinded spine of the blade is designed for starting a fire with a fire starter.
- The cutting edge has a scandi grind for superior sharpness and is easy to resharpen. A protective electrophoretic deposition coating (EPD) for best rust protection.
- The extra large handle made from super-durable PP plastic and a long tang makes the knife very durable and made to take a beat.
- The textile beltloop allows up to 80mm wide belts and is equipped with a pocket for a fire starter. It is also detachable if you want to attach the holster to the button on your work clothes.
- Grinded spine for use of fire starter and scale engraved on blade is optimized for outdoor usage.