Hultafors EFK Electrical Fitter’s Knife
The thin blade, the sharpening of the blade edge and the design of the handle has been optimized for cable stripping. It features a unique function for attaching the holster around a button on your work clothes so that it does not come loose whilst still being easy to remove.
- The blade is made from Japanese knife steel, 1.5 mm carbon steel that has been hardened to 58–60 HRC.
- The thin blade has been sharpened to be particularly effective when stripping cables.
- Both the handle and holster are made from super-durable PP plastic.
- The holster can be attached to both a belt and a button on your work clothes. If your belt is thick, cut away the small pin on the cover.
- Electrical Fitters knife EFK fits in the same holster as ELK.