IMPORTANT DELIVERY INFORMATION FIND OUT MORE

Call Us: 01323 418935

Text us: 07484 824013

We try to get 80% of orders sent from our stock held in the UK and these are normally received within 72hrs via Royal Mail, the other 20% goes direct from Snickers Central warehouse in Poland, through UPS couriers.

These deliveries can now take up to 7 working days (if not stopped at Customs).

Your PDF sales receipt that is emailed will show the shipping date as well as the anticipated delivery time.

You can always email us before ordering to check availability on info@snickersuk.com.

As shipping from different warehouses you may receive more than one delivery, this will be shown on your emailed receipt.

***IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR PARCEL*** BY THE END OF THE 8TH WORKING DAY FROM THE ORDER BEING PLACED (UNLESS LONGER STATED ON YOUR RECEIPT) PLEASE CONTACT US BY EMAIL ON INFO@SNICKERSUK.COM

  • Delivery
    • UK Mainland Under £125.00 Net; £5.95 + VAT (Exchange re delivery £3.00 + Vat)
    • UK Mainland Over £125.01 Net  FREE DELIVERY (Exchange re delivery £3.00 + Vat)
    • Northern Ireland; Flat Rate £8.99 + VAT (Exchange re delivery £4.50 + Vat)
    • ROI; Flat Rate £12.50 (Exchange re delivery £6.25 Net)  Exchange marked as zero charge and cross referenced to previous charged purchase to prevent further charges your end)
    • Remote Locations (IV  IM  PO3  ZE  PA) Flat Rate £12.00 + Vat (Exchange re delivery £6.00 + Vat)