Snickers 6801 Service Line Trousers
These trousers have a more “MODERN” cut compared to our 3 series range. This makes them slimmer in the leg, thigh and waist.
The dropdown sizing shows “upto” as the maximum waist size. Some customers find that going up an extra size gives a better fit but this is a personal choice. The label inside the trousers show a different size as Snickers use the same tags as they use in the loose fitting 3 series. Please do not think you’ve been sent the wrong size. Our size chart is accurate for the 6 series range.
Make the right impression, and get the right protection. These modern trousers have a contemporary design with amazing fit for superior comfort at work, featuring advanced knee protection. The functionality is just right for most jobs and with plenty of space for company profiling.
- Modern cut with slightly tighter fit and pre-bent legs for maximum freedom of movement. Made of durable soft and stretchy easy-care fabric for superior long-lasting comfort
- Large front and back pockets, coin pocket, walled leg pockets with mobile phone pocket and easy-access pen compartments, roomy ruler pocket built in leg pocket
- Non-scratch design with hidden buttons
- Tough Cordura® reinforcements at the knees for enhanced durability
- Advanced KneeGuard Pro with expansion pleats, keeping your kneepads in optimum position for superior protection, comfort and durability
Material: Durable, dirt-repellent and stretchy easy-care fabric, retaining stretch, shape and colour over the long term. 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton, 260g/m2. Featuring 100% Cordura®-Polyamide reinforcements
Part of the Service Line Range
Brand: Snickers Workwear