Snickers 6215 RuffWork Cotton Holster Pocket Trousers
These trousers have a more “MODERN” cut compared to our 3 series range. This makes them slimmer in the leg, thigh and waist.
Please allow for this when choosing your size and class all sizes as “up to”.
Tough design for rough work, but with the classic feel of cotton. Modern heavy-duty work trousers combining amazing fit with reinforced functionality. Features Cordura® 1000 reinforced knee protection, built-in ventilation and stretch gusset in crotch for hardwearing comfort at work.
- Modern cut with true pre-bent legs and Cordura® stretch gusset in crotch for outstanding freedom of movement
- Mechanical Air Flow™ at the hollow of the knees, featuring ventilating openings and stretch mesh for superior inside leg ventilation and comfort
- Advanced KneeGuard Pro with expansion pleats, keeping your kneepads in optimum position for superior protection, comfort and durability
- Extremely tough Cotton fabric, hardwearing Cordura® 1000 reinforcements at the knees and heavy-duty zippers for superior durability
- Easy—to-access holster pockets with zipped compartment, angled front leg pocket and leg pockets including mobile phone compartment and detachable ID-badge holder
Material: Cotton. A Heavy cotton fabric for outstanding working comfort. 100% Cotton 2/2 Twill, 380 g/m². Featuring 100% Cordura®-Polyamide reinforcements.
Part of the Ruff Work Trouser Range
Brand: Snickers Workwear
“And upgrade to the best work wear out there! I trial led the #ruffwork trousers when they came out and they are amazing! I wear mine pretty much every day of the week and they fit so well, stand up to a beating and look smart for clients! Why go anywhere else?
When i first held these trousers i thought the fabric would be uncomfortable but when i wore them i was wrong.”
“Great fit and really comfortable and after 3 months still look as good as new….or maybe i haven’t been working hard enough !!!!!”
“Had mine just over 4 months now. There in such good nick it doesn’t look like i do any work!”