Snickers 6931 FlexiWork Hi-Vis Holster Pocket Trousers
These trousers have a more “MODERN” cut compared to our 3 series range. This makes them slimmer in the leg, thigh and waist. Please allow for this when choosing your size and class all sizes as “up to”.The label inside the trousers show a different size as Snickers use the same tags as they use in the loose-fitting 3 series. Please do not think you’ve been sent the wrong size. Our size chart is accurate for the 6 series range.
These light work trousers feature yellow leg ends and reflective details for high visibility. The high-tech body-mapped design combines ventilating stretch fabric with Cordura® reinforcements. Add a great range of pockets and smart functionality and you’ve got flexible trousers with great comfort with great freedom of movement. EN20471, class 1; EN 14404
- Advanced KneeGuard with stretch fabric above knees, keeping your kneepads in optimum position in every move for superior comfort and protection
- Tough Cordura® reinforcements at the knees, leg ends and pockets for enhanced durability
- Easy—to-access leg pockets including knife fastener and mobile phone compartment
- Integrated yet detachable hardwearing belt with easy-to-close durable Polyamide buckle for superior waist fit and comfort
- Yellow leg ends with heat-sealed reflective stripes for high visibility and safety.
Material: Main fabric: Rip Stop, 65% polyester, 35% cotton, 200 g/m2 Contrast fabric: Cordura® stretch; 88% Cordura®, 12% Elastan; 275 g/m2 Reinforcement Fabric: Cordura®; 100% Polyamide; 205 g/m²
Part of the FlexiWork Range
Brand: Snickers Workwear
“AMAZING! Firstly I’d like to thank the guys & ladies at the shop for guiding me to the correct sizing to suit me and now the product….. how brilliant! nothing else comes close, very flexible and strong, lots of pockets and some with zippers too which is very handy if you want to keep some money and a phone in your pocket, nice stealthy and yet functional reflective piping in fact lots of nice touches added I haven’t even got round to using yet, I personally now own three pairs of these because I don’t want to be without them if they are being washed.
only one thing left to add don’t forget the snickers knee pads”