Snickers 6303 RuffWork Non Holster Pocket Trousers
These trousers have a more “MODERN” cut compared to our 3 series range. This makes them slimmer in the leg, thigh and waist.
Please allow for this when choosing your size and class all sizes as “up to”. The label inside the trousers show a different size as Snickers use the same tags as they use in the loose fitting 3 series. Please do not think you’ve been sent the wrong size. Our size chart is accurate for the 6 series range.
Heavy-duty work trousers for tough work. Modern design with amazing fit and reinforced functionality. Features Cordura® 1000 reinforced knee protection, built-in ventilation and stretch gusset in crotch for hardwearing comfort at work.
- Modern cut with, true pre-bent legs and Cordura® stretch gusset in crotch for outstanding freedom of movement
- Mechanical Air Flow™ at the hollow of the knees, featuring ventilating openings and stretch mesh for superior inside leg ventilation and comfort
- Advanced KneeGuard Pro with expansion pleats, keeping your kneepads in optimum position for superior protection, comfort and durability
- Extremely tough yet soft Dobby Pro+ fabric, hardwearing Cordura® 1000 reinforcements at the knees and heavy-duty zippers for superior durability
- Easy—to-access angled front leg pocket and leg tool and cargo pockets including ID-badge holder button
Material: Heavy-duty yet extremely comfortable Polyamide-reinforced Dobby Pro+ fabric, 57% Polyamide, 43% Cotton 310 g/m². Featuring 100% Cordura® 1000 reinforcements.
Part of the Ruff Work Trouser Range
Brand: Snickers Workwear
“And upgrade to the best work wear out there! I trial led the #ruffwork trousers when they came out and they are amazing! I wear mine pretty much every day of the week and they fit so well, stand up to a beating and look smart for clients! Why go anywhere else?
When i first held these trousers i thought the fabric would be uncomfortable but when i wore them i was wrong.”
“Great fit and really comfortable and after 3 months still look as good as new….or maybe i haven’t been working hard enough !!!!!”
“Had mine just over 4 months now. There in such good nick it doesn’t look like i do any work!”