Hultafors Arvika 5 Star Axe
Large felling axe designed for competition and serious chopping. The design of the head is inspired by Australian Racing Pattern Axes, polished and heavy with a convex grind edge. The long and curved handle in American hickory provides maximum speed and force when felling trees. The axe is hand forged and made from Swedish quality steel in the forge at Hults Bruk. Our forging tradition goes as far back as 1697, and the steel head is struck over 60 times to increase density and durability to the head. Take care of your axe and it will stay a faithful companion for many years to come.
- Total weight: 2750 g / 6 lbs
- Weight of head: 2000 g / 4 ½ lbs
- Length of handle: 800 mm / 32”
- The edge needs to be fine sharpened before use
- Wooden handle from American hickory, treated with linseed oil