IMPORTANT DELIVERY INFORMATION FIND OUT MORE

Call Us: 01323 418935

Text us: 07484 824013

Delayed Delivery

Christmas and New Year Deliveries:- Orders placed between 23.12 & 27.12 will leave either us or Snickers Central warehouse on 28.12.21 – Delivery of the items sent from Snickers Warehouse would then be throughout W/C 3.1.22

Orders placed after this would be despatched Tuesday 4th Jan – Delivery of the items sent from Snickers Warehouse would then be throughout W/C 10.1.22

Orders sent from our warehouse will state, on your receipt, expected delivery within 48hrs

****IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR PARCEL BY THE END OF THE 8TH WORKING DAY FROM THE ORDER BEING PLACED (UNLESS LONGER STATED ON YOUR RECEIPT) PLEASE CONTACT US BY EMAIL ON INFO@SNICKERSUK.COM

Latest – It’s hard to give accurate customs information, all we know is that if a container is stopped at the ports neither we, Snickers or the couriers have any control over how long the delay could be. We try to get 80% of orders sent from the stock held at our purpose built warehouse in Hailsham and are normally received within 72hrs via DPD couriers, the other 20% goes direct from Snickers Central warehouse in Poland, through UPS couriers. These deliveries can now take up to 8 working days (if not stopped at customs) and this also affects all of our stock orders that last year took four days. These are also, if you can forgive the pun, in the same boat. However It’s not all down to Brexit, the previous lock downs are still causing fabric and manufacturing delays and ongoing lockdowns in the far east wont help to eradicate this in the short term, plus shipping containers are sparse along with HGV drivers to move these. We try to keep our website up to date with long term delays but stock situations change quicker than we can keep up with. You can always email us to check availability on info@snickersuk.com. As shipping from different warehouses you may receive more than one deliver, this will be shown on your emailed receipt

So all we can do is what we have been doing since January 2021 and Brexit, keep giving you honest information. Because we believe even bad news isn’t as frustrating as no news.  Northern Ireland deliveries are now running pretty well but, as across the water, taking a couple of days longer (around 10)